What Have You Been Doing?

I have been out of town for about two weeks and there is nothing posted to this blog. What have you been doing? I want to see some activity and pictures!

I went to San Diego. I got to go to the Visions Gallery in Point Loma. They were having a fiber show of silks and things. While it was ok, it was not what I had hoped to see. I did however get to eat one great fish sandwich at Point Loma Seafood (http://www.pointlomaseafoods.com/) which is nearby. I miss having them. I also went to Dick Blicks Art store, Filippis Pizza (http://www.realcheesepizza.com/), several Quilt shops (They were having a Shop Hop while I was there), got my sewing machine tunedup and a couple of wineries in Temecula. (My sister is a member at them). Then I had the great gift of accompanying my sister and her husband (both art quilters) to their Quilts On The Wall meeting in Seal Beach. Check out the website. Wonderful artists.
http://quiltsonthewall.com/
The members were bringing in quilts for an upcoming exhibit and the eye candy was spectacular. Sorry, no photos were allowed. Bummer.
Anyway, I am home now and filled with all kinds of ideas and hopefully some will come to fruition.

These are the wineries that Pat took me to. Very nice wines. A wonderful view and we had a good time.
http://www.masiadeyabarwinery.com

The other one was:
http://www.tesorowines.com/
So much wine, so little time.

See you all soon,
Bonita

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments