Interesting Things to Read

As I was sitting here having my first cup of coffee and reading my emails I thought you might be interested in some of the mail that comes to my Inbox. There is some very exciting and interesting information that people give up freely. I feel that the internet is the largest reference library ever. If you want to know something, you just have to ask the question. So here is a partial list of what gets me excited and makes me want to run to the studio. I hope some of these become your favorites also.

http://www.quiltingarts.com/
(On this site you can sign up for their Quilting Daily Newsletter - Upper right hand corner (sign in))

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/
(You can use the same sign in information as above. Lots of free E books and ideas)

http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog/
(If you are into bags, this is the one - New patterns, free information, free patterns)

http://www.qnntv.com/
(Free videos, newsletter, etc.) (NOTE: I DO NOT pay for any of my subscriptions. I only take the free stuff offered - I am not suggesting that you send anyone money)

http://www.checkernewsletter.com
(I like this one because it is for Store Owners - You can see all the products that are new and be the first to know about them. Lots of free information)

http://www.superiorthreads.com/
(Must have newsletter. You will learn so much from this site)

So here is a small portion of surprises that come to me every morning. I will put more up if you find these interesting. There are also links off these sites that you can follow. If you find any good ones, please post them.

To post to this blog, just write an email to DesertScrappers@gmail.com.

Had a good time at the meeting yesterday. This group is so friendly and creative. Keep up the good work.
Bonita





posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments