Oh No ---
I have gotten so behind in posting to this blog. I don't know why I let life get in the way. For those of you who are still here in Sunny AZ, what did you think of the weather we had yesterday. Freezing in April. WOW - I don't think any of my plants took a hit this time, but boy sure got hit hard in March.
Took pictures of snow on the Santa Ritas today. Will see if I can't post one here when I get them downloaded.
It seems like it has been forever since our last meeting. Too many Tuesdays in March.
I wanted to thank the Valley Quilt Guild for coming and giving a talk. They gave our members a free pass to visit the Guild meeting in March AND a discount if they joined. I saw a lot of you at the Guild meeting.Thanks for coming. I hope you enjoyed it.
I will see you in a few days. Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to.
Again, if you have anything you want posted on here, let me know. OR I could even show you how to post yourself.
Bonita
0 comments:
Post a Comment