OH NO ---- Group Spaces

Ladies,
I apologize to you all. I was trying to set up an on-line membership account for the Desert Scrap Rats. I was testing GroupSpaces but decided that it was too much like Facebook. I did not feel that our information was as safe as I wanted. YES, I am paranoid about letting any personal information out on the web.
I imported all our information and then decided to Delete the Group. I did not authorize a mass emailing asking you to join.
SO .... I have deleted the group. Ignore the request to join and I will keep on looking for membership software that will work for all of us.
Again, I am sorry.
Bonita

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments