MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    I hope that you are all having a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! If you are in Arizona, you know that while the day is cool, the sun is shining bright and we have snow on our mountains. So, In a way we are having a white Christmas!
    For those of you who have had this horrendous cold that I have, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am actually OFF the sofa and out of my sweats - finally. However, I do not believe that I have ever and I mean EVER blown my nose so much. I am ready for it and the cough to be done.
    So, from here in my little corner of the world, I wish you all a Happy and Merry Christmas and lets pray for a prosperous New Year!

Bonita

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments