Quilt Frame

Hello,

     I just found your group in the new Club Directory.   I saw your
info because it was right above mine!   The reason for the email is
this.   I have a grace queen frame that I am not using and wondered if
your group might want to have it.  This would be a donation.    The
frame has had very little use and is in very good condition.   Right now
it is set up for crib size, but I do have the parts to extend it to full
queen size.  If you, or a member, may be interested, feel free to email
me back.

Thanks!!

Sallie Adams

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments