Nov 8 Meeting
We had a pretty good turnout today. I did not count, but all the seats were full so Thank you for attending.
We had two guests that might join us as members. Several people renewed - I don't have any kind of counts yet but might soon.
Our next meeting date is November 22 - 4th Tuesday of the month. On December 13th we are having our Pot Luck. Bring anything that makes you happy, but don't all bring desserts. We are going to have enough of that for the next few months. However, IF you have something that would make us drool, by all means, bring it anyway. I am sure we will forgive you.
We also discussed how to send information to this blog. I hope that others will start to post. You can send pictures, links, notes, etc.
This is your club. Just make sure that there is no inappropriate content, nothing political, or inflammatory.
Questions are always welcomed and will be answered.
See you in two weeks.
Bonita
0 comments:
Post a Comment