Turkey Day!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I cooked too much, worked too much, ate too much. But now it is all put away and most of the kitchen is clean so I am having an after dinner wine to finish the evening. I am sure that most of our menus were similiar but here was mine.
Turkey - 14 lbs. rosemary and apples stuffed inside for flavor and moisture.
Bread dressing with rye bread, whole wheat bread, and a box of herbed stuffing mix.
Cranberry jello (mom brought this)
Mashed potatoes
Broccoli salad
Gravy
Rolls
Sweet Potato Pie
OMG - I only had one helping and I was stuffed. Can't wait till tomorrow and leftovers.
Oh and I made a Raspberry Chipolte sauce for over the turkey also. Pretty good.
I did make some Cranberry Orange Cinnamon sauce, but did not put it out. No room on the table.
I put out my silver ware today. Jim says we might as well use it so will have it out more often.
I hope you all had a great day and lots of food. I am sure you will all sleep well tonight!
See you soon.
Bonita


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Where We Meet

Meeting Times are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. At Las Campanas Social Center 565 West Belltower Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 648-7669 Get directions

    Visitors



    About Us

    Southern California, United States

    Followers


Recent Comments