Where Have I Been?
I have been LAZY! Hopefully all of you will forgive me. I have thought about posting more but then I get side tracked and . . . nothing.
I did want to tell all of you that Joann's Fabrics will be opening on July 26th. I still cannot believe that we are getting an honest to goodness fabric/craft store in Sahaurita. YEAH -
We are also getting an AutoZone (Whee) and a Big 5 Sporting goods store. And then there is the controversial Goodwill store. I do not think we need that but does not really matter. I will continue to shop and donate to White Elephant and the Animal League. They keep all the money they make in Green Valley and taking care of the animals.
Hopefully I will stay inspired and write more often.
OH, for all of you that like the Pfaff machine, they have a new one. It only weighs 13.9 lbs. It has the IDT foot, drop in bobbin, needle down, 24 needle positions, needle threader, 70 stitches and many other things. It also has a SRP of around $650.00. I have not had a chance to touch it yet, but I would love to have one of these for traveling and for classes.
Hearts and Hands is closing this week. Sorry to see the store go, but we still have Quilters Desert Patch for our quilt fabric. I really enjoy that shop. And now we will have JoAnn's for threads, notions, and other things.
Don't forget that there will be the Sewing and Craft Show in September.
Sept 19-21 AZ Tucson, Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival,
Tucson Expo Center,
3750 E. Irvington Rd, $8 for three day pass, 10am-5pm, For Info
Contact Vickie at
775-971-9266 Fax 775-971-8237 or
vickiehundert@msn.com
Website:
http://quiltcraftsew.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment